9.12.2009

Triple the Sketch Blog Hop Take 2!!!!!


Welcome to Day 2 of the Triple the Sketch Blog Hop!!!!!!!

Here we are at day two of our farewell blog hop. As I said yesterday, I am so sad to see this site come to an end. But I am also excited to hear how Patter will be reaching so many with God's Word! Thank you for the friendship and inspiration, Patter! Love you!


If you are hopping, you should be coming from Chelsea's Blog!


Here is sketch #75.....


And here is my layout based on the sketch! This is my dear friend, Jenny's new baby girl, Karper. Isn't she a doll??!?


Paper: My Mind's Eye, Cardstock: Core'dinations, Chipboard: Tattered Angels, Other: Shimmerz, Rub Ons: Basic Grey, Stickers: Making Memories, Ink: Ranger, Flower: Maya Road



Here is sketch #76...

And my card based on it.....


Paper, Epoxy, stickers: Making Memories, Ribbon: American Crafts, Stickers: Making Memories, Doodlebug, My Little Shoebox



Your next stop on the hop is Danielle W!!!!

Happy Hopping!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful layout and card! I love your elements on the layout and the cards colors are simply adorable!! I love your work!!!

Happy weekend!

Jen said...

Looooove the layout and card!

Rebekah Williams said...

Love the crocheted flower and that baby--sweet goodness!!

Cute flower, too. The yellow--love me some yellow!! :)

Gloria Stengel said...

Lots of lovely details! I love the tattered angels chipboard. Yummy!

Lil-Rosi said...

Very nice! Love all the details you added!

Rona said...

Gorgeous

Alisa said...

love your creations!! and that baby is gorgeous!!