9.11.2009

Triple the Sketch Blog Hop!!!!!!

Welcome to the Triple the Sketch BLOG HOP!!!!!!!!!!!

It is with sadness that I "hop" today. Patter, the owner of Triple the Sketch, has made the decision to close the blog. I have come to know the other girls on the team so well....such wonderful friendships have been made. I am going to miss our constant chatter and the amazing circle of prayer warriors. But at the same time I am so excited for Patter. She is following God's vision for her and I just she will bless many and also be blessed herself! Thank you my TTS girlies!!! It has been great!! So, over the next two days we will be sharing our last 4 sketches via a blog hop. I hope you all will hop along...this team is SOOOO full of talent you are sure to be inspired!

You should have come from the fabulous Chelsea's blog!!!


First up we have sketch #73!



Here is my take! :)




Paper: Bo Bunny, Chipboard: Heidi Swapp, Rub Ons: Making Memories, craft supply, Gems: Heidi Swapp



And here is sketch #74...



I decided not to slant my squares and moved the large embellishment (flower) to the right hand side and made it my sentiment instead!


Cardstock: Bazzill, Paper & Cie Cuts: K & Company, Brads: Target, Stickers: Making Memories, Trim: The Paper Studio, Other: Shimmerz

Wanna play along??!!
Next stop on the HOP is the talented Danielle W! Find her
HERE!
Have a blessed day!!!!

11 comments:

Alisa said...

adorable cards!!! Love those beautiful butterflies! Hugs!

Patter Cross said...

Stunning work as always girl! I love how you didn't slant the squares on your card. Just awesome. And thank you for ALL you have done for TTS! I have truly been blessed by you and the team! I pray we will continue to see each other in cyberspace!! I will miss you greatly! Blessings, Patter

dstandard said...

Beautiful cards!

Rebekah Williams said...

Danielle--beyond, BEYOND gorgeous! What beautiful, detailed work!!!

Elizabeth said...

Your work is stunning!!!!! I have enjoyed working with you and getting to know you more through TTS! You always create such wonderful thing that I find so inspiring!

Thank you for allowing me to share in a part of your life and for being my friend.

Be blessed!

Andrea Amu said...

Beutiful cards, Danielle!! Wow... the butterfly get well card... how stunning!!

kellyjean said...

Danielle, your cards are A... MAZ... INK! You have inspired me with your creations more than I have let you know. And for that I apologize. It has been such a blessing to be with you on TTS. I thank God for you! He will continue to be lifted by you as your blog will always be linked on mine.

hugs and appreciation! Because He lives, KellyJean

HapEMomE said...

Beautiful cards, Danielle! Love how you made the second one totally your own! I am so happy to have been on the DT with you. It has been an amazing experience and I pray we will all keep in touch. Hugs!
~Chelsea

Gloria Stengel said...

Such amazing cards! All the stitching! You astound me with your talent. It's been wonderful to get to know you thru TTS. Hugs!

Tanis said...

BEAUTIFUL work :)
Looking forward to connecting with you in our journey!

Susan Coish said...

I love your work! It is stunning! Thanks for being a great scrappy friend. I will continue to follow your blog for inspiration!!