9.03.2009

Super Star!

I have another layout to share using the new My Little Shoebox "Robots Unplugged" line! I seem to have developed a deep affection for round layouts! So the die cut papers are always the first papers I grab! On this layout I used TWO of them!!! I also covered the chipboard alphas with some yummy Shimmerz paint! The photo mats, the acetate star and the chipboard stars were also covered in Shimmerz - all to give it a glitzy star look!!!

Close up of the chipboard and photo mat with sparkle!


Close up of the two smaller photos of Kennedy singing!!!


A close up of the chipboard star and letters!



What do you think??? :)

Stay tuned for more MLS cards & layouts coming soon!!!!

3 comments:

erin said...

oh, so cute danielle!!!

ellie said...

mmm....love the color combo!

cheryln said...

adorable!