12.25.2009

Merry Christmas!

I got my wish!!! A white Christmas!!!! We have a lot of snow on the ground this morning! The dogs and I went walking and it was quite the workout walking through the drifts!!! And the wind is still blowing fiercely!! But we are toasty warm by the fire and I am sipping my coffee! What a fabulous morning1 (btw, it is 8:30am and Kennedy is still sleeping!!)

So, I will leave you today with Kennedy's visit to Santa this year! She was sooo ready to see him and not scared at all! But she did get a little stage fright while on his lap! ;) I don't think she ever told him what she wanted - good thing she had written her list before hand to give to him!!


This layout was created with the December kit from The Sampler.
Cardstock is Core'dinations....see how I sanded the brown to let the pink show through along the edges? The Hambly gold rub ons were a blast - I just layered them and put them wherever I felt like!

Yummy Prima flower, Martha Stewart punch, Elle's Studio Happy Holidays ,Creative Imaginations flocked paper..... yum!
I think I have already mentioned how much I love these glittered alphas, right?! ;)

I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday! Glory to Jesus, the newborn king!!!!!

No comments: