12.18.2009

MUD

I am ready to share my first creation with the debut kit from THE SAMPLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This kit is AMaZiNg!!!!!!

Our first challenge was to create a layout using 5 photos! So here is my take on it! I have scrapped a few photos from this day before, but they are so darn silly I had to scrap them again!!! Kennedy and Taylor have become SUCH good friends - I guess starting off their first playdate covered in mud was magical! ;)

I used packaging for the journaling! The green piece is actually some Prima packaging! I loved the shape it was in, the color and the floral border!!!! And aren't those mini alphas cute?!

Gotta love the cute little stamp!!!

Delicious chipboard letters!!!! Those flowers are amazing - and the leaves are now on my wish list! I need more! You can't see much of it, but there is a vintage book page under the flower. I added some Tattered Angels spray, crumpled it up, laid it back out and inked parts!
I have lots more projects using this kit coming up!!!!!! Check back later!!!!

No comments: