12.11.2009

Snowman Decor

Sorry I have been gone so long!!!!! Holiday crazies, deadlines, crafting, sewing, traveling.....this is a busy time of year!!!

I wanted to take a quick minute to share my latest project for Ideas for Scrapbookers. You can find more complete information about this project AND the coordinating children's project at the blog. It can be found HERE.

Hope you enjoy it!!!!




Oh, and I realize this won't mean much to many of you, but I am tickled anyway! This project has been in the top 10 view and top 10 votes at 2 Peas in a Bucket for the past 2 days! That is pretty fun for me!

I will be back soon with some projects from the first ever kit from Sampler Kits!!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl Nelson said...

So super cute Danielle! You were a winner on my blog predicting where my son might go his mission.
Email me at cheryljunegirl@hotmail.com with your address and let me know if you would rather have cash or a gift certificate.
Hugs,
Cheryl

Susan said...

Cute, cute decoration!!! The best part is spending time with your DD!!! Merry Christmas!