6.25.2006

An altered project....

I finished an altered project that I just love! My assignment this month at PFD is to create things with triangles....what a challenge! But I managed to get some triangles on the cover! Ialtered a Rusty Pickle tag book. I saw the idea at my lss, so I can't take credit for it totally! But it will hold all the important dates we need to remember like anniversaries, birthdays, etc. :) It was really fun! I used Scenic Route goodies - I have always loved them! Scenic Route is the current Pub Calls Blog Manufacturer Challenge AND it was what I got to work with from PFD - perfect! So here it is: I was pretty excited about an email I got today as well! A week or two ago I sent a layout to Cherry Arte and inquired if they would be interested in using it in their gallery. I didn't hear anything back so I figured they just didn't like it. But I got word that they LOVED it and are putting it up soon! Very cool! I will have to post the link when it is up! What an honor that a manufacturer liked what I did with their product!!!

4 comments:

Sherrise said...

I love your important date book! It's just beautiful!!

And congrats on the Cherry Arte posting. I think it's just wonderful, you certainly are a talented girl!

*k said...

i looooooooove this danielle.. (i will be doing one soon!)

dronbyfoto said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

elephantcom said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»