1.18.2007

New Stuff to Share!

Just posting some new things I have done lately!

This one is of course of my darling Kennedy! I used the January kit at I am a Scrapaholic! I loved the quote - it totally covered my feelings as a mom!!!

"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world,
it knows no law, no pity, it dares all things & crushes down
remorselessly all that stands in its path." - agatha christie


This one is of our dog, Isabel. I used the January kit from Imagine, Create, Scrap and the sketch from Designer Diaries!

Speaking of Imagine, Create, Scrap, we are having a Cyber Crop this weekend! So stop on by, play some games and win some goodies!!!!


I am also very excited that I had one of my hybrid layouts chosen for publication in a brand new magazine "Scrapbook Dimensions." I am so excited to see it's debut!


And of course, the latest Kennedy photos! Here is a typical Kennedy look: Something spilled on our shirt, hair a total mess with the bow falling out (this time due to crawling under the chair repeatedly) , food remnants on our face and a big goofy smile! I LOVE TODDLERHOOD!!!! I honestly do!


Here she is enjoying the Sit n Spin! After we tired of spinning on it, we decided to stand on it and see if we could walk around it without falling down! Then we decided to use it as a chair and sit on the top!! Silly girl!


And finally, Kennedy and her best four legged friend, Isabel! They play together SO well! On this day Kennedy was running up and down the front hallway, squealing and giggling at who knows what! Isabel decided it looked fun so grabed her pheasant toy and ran up and down the hallway with her! Who needs fancy toys when you have a dog and a hallway?!?! :)

5 comments:

Julie said...

Love the pages and the pics Danielle.

MichelleLanning said...

love those 2 pages Danielle ---

Kennedy is too darn cute and her cute little outfits!!! Adorable!

Kerry said...

She is so cute!
Love those pages!

LisaW said...

I love those layouts Danielle...especially the first one.

Geez...could you comb your kids hair before posting pictures (just kidding it's a super adorable photo!).

LisaW

Julie Ann Shahin said...

I so love the button for the O!!! Great job.