1.15.2007

Winter Weather

I wanted to share an altered clock I made that I am so proud of! The bottom half is magnetic so I made some magnets to match!!




In other scrappy news, I was chosen to be the February Guest Designer at KitPeas.com I will be working with a kit from Cupcake Scrapshop.

Also, one of my cards was picked by Erin Lincoln of Creating Keepsakes magazine to be Page of the Day on their website! I was pretty surprised and flattered that Erin liked my work! (It was January 7th if you care to take a peak HERE!)

Winter is finally showing its face around here. But thank goodness it isn't as bad as some places! We have some ice with what looks like snow, but is really just frozen snow. Kennedy wanted to go out and play in it today. She fell on her rear so many times! But she just kept trucking along, eating her ice and throwing ice chunks at the dog!!
I hope you all are staying warm!!!!!

3 comments:

Monica Blain said...

Cute clock, Danielle! You are so creative! So, you managed to go outside and play in the "snow"? It was very cold outside - I stayed in pretty much all day except for working at the Page.
~Monica

Julie said...

Love the clock Danielle. Those pics of Kennedy are so cute.

MichelleLanning said...

Love the clock --- those pictures of Kennedy are SOOOOO adorable -- love them!