4.15.2007

Backyard Adventure!

Isn't that lil guy cute?! While working in the backyard today I discovered this little tree frog sitting on our fence! It is the cutest thing!! Kennedy was quite taken with it!! She got her magnifying glass to get a closer look with Dad!!!

She was so brave! She wanted so badly to touch it so Daddy placed the frog on her hand. It climbed up her arm and across her back and she loved it! We followed it around the yard for nearly half an hour!
We sure hope it hangs around our yard all Spring and Summer!

Saturday Daddy andKennedy went to a birthday party for lil Sophia who turned one! There was a clown and lots of fun safari gear and goodies! I was so sorry I had to miss it! I was working a Make n Take at The Scrapbook Page. It was great fun! I was able to work on some layouts for an upcoming Summer class I will be teaching there. I am using a new line from Heidi Grace. My friend Michelle has been raving about all the Heidi Grace items and we finally got them in at The Page! Oh, they are delicious! I am very excited about this upcoming class! :)

Also, while talking to my mom this weekend, she mentioned how much she loved the picture of Kennedy below. It was taken by her amazing daycare provider, Debbie. Mom thinks that Kennedy looks SOOOO much like I did at her age!
So... I decided to look for some photos of me from that age. Turns out I don't have very many. But I scanned two below. Let me know what you think! Do we look alike? :)


Hope you all have a great week! And I hope that those of you getting snow begin to thaw out soon!!!!

9 comments:

MichelleLanning said...

OMG Danielle - I thought those bottom pictures were kennedy! You 2 look so much alike - and that picture is the cutest evah! Love the tree frog - and it is awesome how it didn't scare her becaus I would've run away! hehehehe!

Dana Tate said...

you both look amazingly alike. you got great photos of the frog.

~*AMY*~ said...

Oh my goodness YES you two look alike! She is just such a cutie patootie! LOVE the froggie...

scrappy77 said...

How cute! She is brave, I would have run away too! Yes you both look very much alike! Love Kennedy's pig tails!

P.J said...

You both definitely look alike...AMAZING! LOVE the froggie story and pics...so sweet! Madison would probably be afraid of the frog...i think??

P.J said...

Oh the above post is me {Michelle} my DH and i share an account...so his name is on it!! LOL

Michelle {Mshell}

Charley Madden said...

OMG...you and Kenna could pass for twins!!!! She is too cute!!! love the frog pics!!!

Grandma said...

Grandma is so right! You two are SO alike! :-)

kristy.lynn said...

you do look alike... awesome photos girl!