4.09.2007

Birthday Fun and the Easter Bunny!!!!


Busy, busy weekend!! Kennedy turned 2 last week so we had a big party this weekend! My family came down from Iowa and lots of friends came over! The kiddos had an Easter egg hunt and got TONS of candy!!! Kennedy thoroughly enjoyed eating her cake (that she picked out!) and opening her gifts! I think Aunt Kate may have given her what became her favorite gift! A new babydoll and a doll stroller!!! She also loved a game from Grandma and Grandpa Hunter called Elefun! I am suggesting it to all my friends who have toddlers!!! It was a great day!!!!!

Sunday we headed to church! Kennedy was so good during the service! We all came back home and Lindsay (my sister in law) and I made eggs, french toast and pancakes! Kennedy had another Easter Egg hunt! And Roxie the dog wanted in on the goods!!!!

I have to thank my friend, Michelle, for inspiring me to try a collage in Photoshop! I loved the one of her girl, Alyson so I really wanted to try! It wasn't as hard as I thought!! Thanks Michelle!


And this is my layout for the Designer Diaries blog! I am really pleased with how it turned out! I just love these photos of her! AND I love the Scenic Route yummies that I got from MaryCroppins.com!!!

3 comments:

MichelleLanning said...

Oh Danielle - it looks like she had a blast!! Look at that face!!
Alyson got the Elefun for Christmas but it didn't work well - hopefull Kenna's works better! But it is SO precious that she loves her dolly!

**Love your collage by the way!! See you do digi well!

Dana Tate said...

looks like she had so much fun. she looks adorable in her dress. Love your collages.

just me said...

the elefun looks like fuN! kennedy is soo cute.. looks like you guys had a blast!!!!!!!