3.15.2008

Kennedy

Just wanting to share more uplifting photos of our last week here.
Kennedy is into dressing herself lately. And I think she does a mighty fine job!!!



Kennedy, myself, Aunt Kate and Cousin Elijah went to open gym at Debbie Howard's last week. I know this shot is blury, but I still love it! Kennedy got to wear her new leotard! She and Elijah had an absolute blast!

Gotta love the tumble tramp and jumping into the pit!!!!


Kennedy's flower girl dress finally arrived! We tried it on in the store to be sure it fit right! She was in love with it and was soooo disappointed she couldn't wear it all day! I can't wait for the wedding!

For a few days we had some gorgeous weather - in the 70s!!! But we woke up to a dusting of snow today! :( But we took advantage of the great weather. Kennedy helped Jeff in the yard quite a bit! She is such a fabulous helper!

I will likely post some more Sam photos and stories later in the week. And hopefully I will find the energy to scrap again soon! :)


12 comments:

Michelle Lanning said...

she is getting so big Danielle -- look at her bright and fun outfit -- adorable!

kristy.lynn said...

love her outfit girlie! she's so adorable. keeping you in my thoughts!

maria W said...

she is so cute love her outfit and the dress is so beautiful
love ya!

Jessie said...

She is so cute and getting so big

Renee said...

At least you know she will have style and taste when she gets older! LOL..she is adorable Danielle! And that gym looks like a blast!! Wish they had something like that for us big kids!! Ha Ha!

Danielle said...

oh my, she is so adorable! Looks like a fun trip to the gym!

Pam C. said...

Danielle, just popping by to say that I admire your courage and think about your often, esp while in sb.com. I pray everything is going ok, your little girl is such a doll!
Pam

Michelle said...

Danielle, Kennedy is just so cute! And she has STYLE!! LOVE her choice outfit!!
Madison is big into helping too...i think it is so cute, LOVE Kennedy's ponytails... :)

Thinking of you and your family.
Michelle.

danni said...

OMGosh what a beauty! She is a DOLL (too bad she doesn't allow you take a pic too....big smiles) Her outfit is absolutely ADORABLE, and to think she transitions to Daddy's little helper in nothing flat...giggle
BIG hugs!
danni

Charley Madden said...

She is soooooo adorable!!! I think her outfit is top notch!!! Also what a beautiful dress!!!!

Hugs to you all!!!!

Dolores said...

Oh Danielle, she's just precious. I love her pink shoes. Beautiful photos.

LisaW said...

I don't know why I didn't notice Kennedy's hat before. We must have shopped for hats from the same girl. They are just so adorable (but looks like Kennedy's might be this year's style...we got ours last year).