3.24.2008

Easter Day

I first want to start off by sharing the cards I have been sent by my online scrappy friends. Who knew that people I have never "really" met in person could really have such a connection? I love each and every one of you who took the time to create a work of art for me and my family. They have all been so very comforting!!


Easter day was great fun!! Kennedy woke up to a house PACKED with hidden eggs! The Easter bunny went a big overboard at our house this year!
Then it was off to church for a wonderful Easter service.
Then we went to Jeff's mother's for Easter brunch. Potato and egg caserole, ham, fresh fruit, cinnamon rolls....DELICIOUS! Kennedy's favorite part was the fresh fruit! And she had another egg hunt.


After eating, Kennedy had to play tackle with Dad! The photos aren't great but I still love them anyway!! This girl is so full of joy!!!!


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!!!
HE IS RISEN!!!!!!



7 comments:

Jessie said...

I love the pictures. They are just so cute and fun. Glad you had a good Easter day.

Queen of Paper said...

I so happy to know that you all had a great Easter and that things are going well for you and the family. Thanks for sharing :)

Danielle said...

I am so glad that you had such a nice Easter! YES, HE IS RISEN! :)

Shannadl said...

Looks like a great Easter! Thanks for stopping at my blog. We had talked about blogging at one of the Xeno events and I searched for you and found yours so that I could check out your beautiful scrapbook stuff so I was a lurker for a while or maybe a scraplifter!! You were my inspiration! I also needed to set one up because of some book reviewing that I am going to do so this was my attempt. Hopefully one day I will be 1/2 as creative as you are! I'd like to get together to scrap one day if you can!

Renee said...

Hey Danielle! I love the photos! They are precious and fun!
Glad you had a great Easter!

By the way, I'm tagging you...check out my blog for the rules:
www.reneelamb.wordpress.com

heidi baldini said...

It was so weird to get on here & sethe pic of the cards! Caught me off gaurd! Glad you liked them!

Kim Ryden said...

It was so great to scrapbook with you tonight! I hope that some of the converstaions weren't too much for you. I can't wait to keep up with your blog now! YEAH!