3.22.2008

Today....

"A voice is heard in Ramah,
lamentation and bitter weeping.
Rachel is weeping for her children;
she refuses to be comforted for her children,
because they are no more."
Jeremiah 31:15


I am having a rough day today. We stopped by the cemetary and it kind of opened the flood gates again. While the 3 of us sat in the car waiting to leave the tears started. I just sat there thinking, 'Here we are the 3 of us when it should be the 4 of us. My son should not be out there in the ground. He is supposed to be tucked away in his little infant seat in the van next to his sister.' So, it has been a sad afternoon for me.
For those of you who didn't know, Samuel was buried on his great grandmother's plot. She was cremated which left room for Sam. I know it has brought a lot of peace to many of Jeff's family members to know that Sam is resting with Grandma Helen. I wish I had known her.
"My eyes will flow without ceasing, without respite."
Lamentations 3:49

16 comments:

Jessie said...

So very tiny. MOre HUGS

Michelle Lanning said...

((Hugs)) Love and thinking of you!

Monica said...

sweetie... thanks for sharing these precious photos. I still cannot imageine the pain you are going through. I'm thinking of you every day!

Danielle said...

Danielle, you are such a strong woman, and I know that you do it through the strengh of God. You are in my prayers. Lots of love!

MyCRenee said...

Thinking of you and praying too! I'm so sorry for your loss!

Jennifer said...

God bless you! Hugs to you, your family and angel in heaven!

Shannadl said...

Danielle,

I am thinking of you. If you need anything please call!

Love and prayers to you, Jeff and Kennedy!

Michelle said...

Danielle, what heartbreaking photos...My heart just hurts for you. I am praying for you and your family...may God just help and comfort you always... {{{hugs}}}.

Michelle.

LisaW said...

Such a sad loss that no parent should have to endure. I can't even imagine.... Keep hanging in there and I will keep praying for you.

Charley Madden said...

Oh, Danielle, I am so sorry. Hugs to you and your precious family.

kristy.lynn said...

oh danielle. you are such a strong woman. i'm constantly amazed at your endless faith & composure in the wake of such sadness. my heart goes out to you girl. take care. xo-k

VAWM said...

Danielle, Jeff and Kennedy, thank you for your open sharing. I just want to give you a hug. We are praying for you.

heidi baldini said...

oh, my heart is breaking right now for you. He's in the arms of our Lord now. A beautiful, little, angel. ((HUGS))
Heidi=my3girls

Sara Garza said...

Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. {{HUGS}}

Zee said...

I'm so very, very sorry for your loss. It's crazy how many tears I have shed for you and your family, being that I really don't know you. Sigh.

Thoughts and prayers and lots of love,
Danea

Sonda T said...

Danielle & Jeff, my heart goes out to you both! You are on my mind and heart often and I will continue to pray for you both! I am in tears seeing this photos and cannot image what you have been thru. Thank you for sharing. Luv and hugs to you!