4.28.2009

TTS #54 and SNEAKS!!!!!!!!

Happy Tuesday evening!!!! Hope you all had wonderful weather like we did today! Spring is finally here (crossing my fingers)!

Today I am sharing the latest sketch from Triple the Sketch - #54. I turned this into a 2 page layout! I had it ready for Kennedy's birthday and had the guests sign the right hand page. I added the photos to that page after the party. I love seeing the progression of her birthdays....day she was born, 1st birthday, 2nd birthday, 3rd birthday and lots of her 4th!
Come play along with this weeks awesome sketch HERE.


Next I have some peeks for you of the May kit at Kraft Girls! This one is so soft and pretty - you will love it!!!!! So run to Kraft Girls and order your kit!!!





And.............. I have some super exciting scrappy news that I am BURSTING to share! But I can't until May!

Have a wonderful week!!!
Blessings to you!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love that timeline layout. the bw pics with the beautiful paper colors are just stunning.
Congrats whatever the news is that you can't share yet!

Natalie said...

Love the TTS layout. What a fun idea to have everyone sign on one side of the layout. I like how you did the progression, too! The photos of all your details are wonderful. Two more days to May!

Andrea Amu said...

Looking forward to the scrappy news that's bottled up til May! I'm sure it's wonderful and well deserved!

I really love your peeks of your layout and Kennedy's Birthday layout! I think it's so neat that you made it into signing page too... very creative and a neat lil' treasure for her. Loved looking at her progression of pix, as she's such a beautiful lil' girl. And what an adorable baby she was!

Leslie Ashe said...

Oh my Danielle...your layouts are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

I cannot CANNOT wait to hear your news! Congrats to YOU! :D

Your blog is gorgeous too. I love your banner!

ellen s. said...

oh man those sneaks are sneaky! and i love how you did the double pager with the signing on it!

can't wait to hear!

cheryln said...

Just wanted to stop by real quick again and let you know I have something for you on my blog!