8.31.2009

September SU Ink Blog Hop

Yippee! Time for September's Reveal! Be sure to hop along with us to be considered for the prize! Just leave a comment on each design team member's blog and then a final comment on the SU Ink blog telling us which is your favorite stamp or project! That simple!!!!



You should be coming from Leigh's Blog!




I used the new Robot Stamp - "beep! blip! beep!" It went perfectly with the My Little Shoebox line Robots Unplugged!!!!




Enjoy the rest of the sneak peek hop and be sure you remember to leave a comment on all the blogs to be eligible to win the grand prize. The next blog is the SU Ink Blog!!!!

23 comments:

sewgirl said...

What a neat shape you have to your card - cute use of the immage.

Denise Wenzloff said...

Love the different shape of the card...great use of MLS CS also...

babyjsmom said...

Super cute cards.

Cathleen said...

This is so cute, great layout!

Juliet A said...

What a fun shape card!

CraftyBea said...

Who would have thought about girl robots! Ok, so my son is not the only one who loves robots anymore! I DO!!!

Nadine said...

Very cute card, love the shape!

lisa808 said...

Cute card shape. Fun blog hop.

TN Granny said...

How darling are your cards, your great with all the different shapes.

jaymack said...

Beep Blip. Too cute.

Sue D said...

I like the shape of your card!

Kristen said...

Super cute card!

AShu93 said...

That's a neat shape for your card.

Cathy said...

Wow, love the shape of your card. That is awesome. Wonderful cards.

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUTE! I love the fun shape of your card!

Charlene said...

Love the cool shape and border on your card. Cute, cute!!

Loretta said...

I concur with so many before me - LOVE THAT SHAPE!!!

ann marie said...

like the shape of your card. very cute card

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

The robots are OK, but I love the fairies and the forest set!

Donna said...

Very cute! I like the non-traditional shape of your card! Thanks for the inspiration.

Lynne in NI said...

Aww cute cards ... I love your little girl robot! Or is that a robotess?

Diane Davies said...

Very cute card. Hey, I have the same background for my blog. : )

Carolyn said...

too cute! love the cards and the images, thanks for sharing