11.08.2009

Layers of Color & Fun News!

Didn't I tell you I was in an altering mood?? Well, I did a fast altering project this week! I was running out of room in my current journal I use for church. I had purchased an alterable journal at Archivers months ago, just knowing I was going to use it for this purpose eventually!

I used one of the crosses from Layers of Color's Gothic Crosses set. I love them all!!! But for this I chose one of the larger ones. I used some of my all time favorite My Mind's Eye papers as well as some Doodlebug letter stickers and October Afternoon rub ons. Don't forget that Layers of Color is having a HUGE Release Party November 14-15! You can find out more details HERE!



I also have some fun scrappy news to share!!! I have been selected to work with some amazing scrappers as contributing artists to Pam Callaghan's blog Ideas for Scrapbookers! You can see the announcement HERE! The other artists are:
Delaina Burns
Heather Landry
Julie Howard
Melanie Holzwarth
Sarah De Guzman
Susan Goetter

Don't forget to become a follower of the blog to see our latest work!!!!

2 comments:

redoaklines said...

great project!!! :)

and can't wait to start "contributing" to the new blog! yay! :) so glad to be on that team with you!

hugs,
sarah.

Abby said...

Your journal is beautiful...I love how placed the large cross in the center....gorgeous!

Abby:)