11.18.2009

Nutty Girls

Time to show you more My Little Shoebox!!!! This is another layout I created with the Imagine a Forest line. YUM! The designers were challenged to scraplift another DT member this month - Michelle Lanning! You can see the layout I was to lift HERE.

My take was a little different. I used the circle paper and included a photo strip rather than one photo. I did keep the quilting feel to it but cutting lots of little rectangles and sewing each one individually. (I was watching Cake Boss on TLC while I made this!)

I love the little squirrels - and I even incorporated the big squirrel overlay!



*******************


This was my final layout with Imagine a Forest!!
I did lots of layering -and even some hand stitching in green and pink. (though it is really hard to see).


Thanks for taking a peek! I recently made some baby items for Simply Renee and am working on a joint project with My Little Shoebox, Shimmerz and Clear Scraps! So stayed tuned for more!

3 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I LOVE all of the stitching! The bright colors are a lot of fun too! Great layouts!

cindy said...

Fabulous LO. Love the border:)
http://www.cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/

Andrea Amu said...

These are so cute!