11.11.2009

More Layers of Color

You MUST check out the Blog Party coming up for Layers of Color! Believe me, you NEED to win some of these amazing stamps! I am completely enjoying the Gothic Cross set I am working with! They give such a crisp image!!! YUM!

Before I forget....here is the Blog Party info:

**WOO HOO!!**

We’re throwing a huge party and you’re invited!
November 14th – 15th, 2009

Layers of Color

is celebrating their

*Autumn 2009 stamp release*
and revealing 9 new fabulous clear stamp sets
totaling over 80 original art stamps!

Everyone who joins us will get FREE DIGIS party favors!
With a drawing and contest offering $250 in PRIZES,

blog hopping with Faith Perspective,

a unique challenge from Stamping Sisters in Christ,
mingling with over one dozen talented stamp artists,

including Layers of Color Design Team
you won’t want to miss this fun event!

************************************

So, here are my 2 latest cards using the Gothic Crosses!!!

On this card I decided to use three of the big crosses in the set!
I even went ahead and finished the inside and added another cross stamp!
This is a tri-fold card and the photos don't show that well. There are two holes in the center that show the stamp I used!!!
I used my green glitter with the stamp this time!!! Oh so fun!!!
Here is Kennedy demonstrating how to open the card!!!!
Anywhoooo....don't forget to write the blog party on your to-do list for this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Love the three crosses. This is a very striking card!

Musing of a Patched Heart said...

These are wonderful I love the color scheme! You have a great design eye, very well done! Heather LOC Design Team