11.01.2009

Imagine a Forest

Seriously, I can't decide! I keep changing my mind! When all the new My Little Shoebox releases came out this summer, I thought they were all amazing1 Then, I got to work with Little Lady first. I was enamored! The adorable little girls, the mushrooms, the colors....I that that was my favorite! But next I used Robots Unplugged and I couldn't get enough of the robots!!! After that came In Bloom. Oh how I loved cutting out all those little (and big) flowers! Yet, I changed my mind again when I worked with Sky's the Limit! The soft blues and yellows were so calming and serene!

But this month, THIS month, I really think I have found my favorite line! For November I was able to work with Imagine a Forest! Oh goodness me! Just wait until you see the cuteness!!! But for now, this simply little card and matching envie will have to do! (Can you tell I love the little trees?!?!)



(inside of card)



(card detail)

1 comment:

Andrea Amu said...

Ohh, yess... very very cute, Danielle! :)