5.14.2010

2 Cards

Just wanted to share the last 2 cards I created!

This first one was made using the May kit from The Sampler. I sanded the butterlies on the Core'dinations cardstock and used a punch for the black borders. The script paper is by 7 Gypsies. I used my own stamp on the journaling card. The lace and button come in the kit too!


Just a shot of the inside. Again, the stamp is from my own stamp.
And the back....you can see the cool butterflies in the cardstock!
***********************************************************************

This second card was created using the Just Add Butter line from My Little Shoebox. I thought it made a cute little Mother's Day card!! I handcut the teapot and cupcake from the paper. The pink wave on the bottom and green polka dots are die cuts.

This is the inside. Another hand cut cupcake! The die cut and mini stickers are My Little Shoebox too!

Stay tuned for the May challenge at The Sampler! It will be coming on Sunday!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh my gosh these cards are beautiful especially the first one. I so love your work it totally rocks.
Leanne x

erin said...

great job, danielle! you've been busy, please send some of your mojo my way. seem to have lost mine.
blessings,
erin