5.12.2010

The Sampler May Kit


The May kit from The Sampler was packed with lots of goodies again this month! This mini album that is included holds so many possibilities! I created it to hold important birthdays, anniversaries and other dates. It was a gift for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day.


I decided to go with the vintage theme since there were so many fun 7 Gyspies products!!! I also used a journaling blog stamp I already owned and added some stickers from my personal stash.

I ended up using cardstock from my own stash as well - to create space for her to write all the names and dates.
But I did end up using each and every 7 Gypsies journaling card and every in of 7 Gypsies paper!
I can't wait to see what the other design team members created with May's kit!!!!!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Goodnes I so love this book. I am in awe of your fabulous creations.
Leanne x