5.03.2010

Love My Tapes Shout Out!!!!

This month Love My Tapes adhesive is sponsoring My Little Shoebox! It is a match made in Heaven!!! Here is a snippet from the Love My Tapes blog:

Good Morning friends! I'm excited to share that we're sponsoring the My Little Shoebox Design Team with our fantastic adhesive and each Wednesday we'll be featuring some of their creations and getting to know each of these talented ladies!


And from the MLS blog:


Adhesive is a staple to us scrapbookers. What would our lives be without it and how many times have you used it for things outside of paper and stickers... like the kids needs some adhesive and all the glue sticks, and tape dispensers are out, or you got a hole in your skirt that needs fixing with no time for sewing, or the good old fix to that open blouse so you don't have a wardrobe malfunction. Whatever your reasons are we know that we all LOVE a good adhesive. This weeks Friday Feature is a little different from the rest and we are showing off some awesome adhesive from a new company called Love My Tapes. We found them out this last CHA in Anaheim and we fell in love from the first swipe down the sample cardstock.

There are no projects falling apart over here... this adhesive is top notch!!


So here are two cards I created using the Imaginary Friends line from My Little Shoebox and the Love My Tapes adhesive runner!!!


A Big Thanks to Shermaine at Love My Tapes!! Your product ROCKS!!!!!!!

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Just adorable! What a great product!

coldwaters2 said...

What wonderful creations the colours are lovely and the images are fabulous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Leanne said...

Wow these are totally awesome. I love them to bits.....

Leanne