5.17.2010

The Sampler Summer Challenge

As promised, here is my layout for the monthly challenge at The Sampler!!!!

I have never worked with TPC Studio products before this kit. And I think I might be in love! The bright colors were soooo fun!!!! I loved the papers - you have to feel them - awesome! The sticker sheets totally rock! I need to find a place locally that carries this company!


I used a variety of letter stickers...Pink Paislee, Thickers.....
I hand cut the paisley prints from the paper to try to mimic the look of splashing water! Then
I used 3D adhesive to make them pop!
I often struggle to find a good journaling spot because I add so many embellishments! I find that journaling along the border of the page works for me quite often!

I added some buttons and fun, colorful gems to top it off!!!!
Thanks for taking a peek!!!!
I am working on a Punky Sprouts album and can't wait to share it!

2 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

This is just so gorgeous!!! I just love the brite vibrant colors that you used. It really makes it POP!

Kelly Massman said...

This is beautiful!