8.09.2006

End of Summer

This last weekend Mom and Randy came to visit. Uncle Tom an Daniel also stayed on their way from Texas to Iowa. I was really bad about taking photos! But we all had a great time! Got some shopping in - I had gift cards to spend at Chicos and J Jill! And the grandparents got Kennedy 2 absolutely adorable outfits from Keedo!

Today was my last day home with Kennedy. It is back to work tomorrow. My summer is over. We really didn't do anything exciting - it is WAY too hot to play outside for long. We did lots of the norm: reading, cuddling, singing, etc. Tonight we went swimming...Kennedy is such a little fish. She didn't want anything to do with the baby pool today. We spent the entire time in the big pool even though it was packed and there was a lot of splashing!

I have my first project done with the fab guest designer kit from scrappingwithpaper. I altered a birdhouse...it was really fun! Mom said I should give them as gifts! :)


I am still bursting to tell you all about 2 BIG scrappy things going on....not much long though. I promise! I did get 2 cards and 3 layouts picked up for the next edition of Ready, Set, Create! :)

3 comments:

MichelleLanning said...

Congrats on your RSC toot!! Way to go girl!

I feel for you going back to work --- that will be me in a few weeks!!

Julie said...

Danielle your big news has got me entrigued. Congrats on the rsc pub.

*k said...

danielle... here's a thought to help you with going back... my momma always told me "it's quality time, not quantity time".. it helps ease my mind, when i'm not with mason. i just try to make the most of when i am!

congrats on the RSC stuff... !!!