8.29.2006

Toddler Adventures

So last post I was mentioning how Kennedy was growing too fast?? Well, she is definitely a toddler! And getting herself into mischief! I just have to share a few funny stories and photos. I know that in 10 years she is going to kill me, but I can't help but share!

So last week she was eating oatmeal while I was eating and reading the paper. I look up and she has oatmeal all over her hands and has preceded to put her hands on her head! Now, my first reaction is to say "No!" but she has this innocent little look on her face. She is totally just exploring texture and sensation, I just know it. I figure she is going to need a bath anyway so why not let her play? So she has a ball squishing the oatmeal between her fingers and then "washing" her hair with it! I took too many photos as usual and got a great laugh out of it!



Then yesterday she got into more mischief! I was sorting laundry and walk into the hall to this scene:



She has pulled all the toilet paper off the roll in the guest bathroom and strung it down the hall. All the while running and giggling with a huge smile! So I pick it up and start to load the washer. A few minutes later I walk into the guest bathroom and she has gotten a box of "feminine products"! I know she will die of embarassment later - but it is just too cute!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Just love those photo's Danielle. So cute.

Shirley said...

Too funny! My now 3 year old used to play with feminine products last year and called them "pop pops". ;)

Adrienne said...

ROFLOL!!!!! Brought back SO many memories!!!

Zee said...

LOL, funny pics and sooo scrapable! ;)

*k said...

too funny danielle... Mason loves putting oatmeal anywhere he can reach! I'm lucky about the TP though, we always kept all the doors shut when he was smaller, and now that he's big enough, if they aren't shut, he shuts them for us!

TessaAnnWatte said...

LOL, Danielle!! Such cute, fun and most of all silly photos!
Too cute!

MichelleLanning said...

LOL! I have some of these pics --- they are terrific -- super to scrap with!!!!

Hugs!!!