8.15.2006

The Secret is Out!!!!

Well, yesterday we were given the go ahead to reveal our "secret toot"!!! We had fun at sb.com having guessing games with the ladies! So my big news is out! I was approached and asked to design for the super talented Jenna Lynne!!! You may know her for her Ooolala Girls and Bistro Boys! She has started creating digital scrapbook kits and debuted her new website yesterday!!! She is also taping for her upcoming tv show called "Creative Living with Jenna Lynne." It will debut Jan 2007 on PBS! How cool is that?! Jenna even made all the gals on the design team our very own Ooolala Girls!!!! Here is mine in a layout she challenged us to do about ourselves:

Because Jenna's kits are digital and I am really not into digital scrapbooking (yet!) I have started hybrid scrapbooking! I take her digi elements, print them out and scrap with them! Super fun!!!! Her kits are so gorgeous! Here is another favorite layout I did with her yummy stuff!

Feel free to hop on the website and come visit us!!! The design team is a super talented bunch! I am still pinching myself that I was asked to join such an amazing group!!! www.jennalynne.com Come on over and celebrate the new site with us!!!!

8 comments:

*k said...

very cool stuff danielle... i'm really excited for you.. you are amazingly talented and much deserving! :)

LisaW said...

Congratulations Danielle! This is very cool. Maybe once you get good at digital scrapbooking, you can teach me!?

LisaW from Treasured Scrapbooking

Sherrise said...

Yeah for you, Darlin! You deserve it!!

Sometime when you have a minute, could you help me figure out HOW to print out digital elements!? I have TONS that I downloaded for free thinking to print them out, and have never been able to do it! Thanks.. I know you're busy, so whenever!

Tasra Dawson said...

Congrats! Love those pages. And hybrid is in now anyway, right???

MichelleLanning said...

Congrats again Danielle! Love that hybrid stuff!

Julie said...

Love those layouts Danielle. Great as usual.

aimee said...

Congratulations Danielle! How awesome is that!

(aimleigh)

TessaAnnWatte said...

I just love what you have created, Danielle :)
I am so excited to work with you :)