6.16.2007

Challenge Photos

I have joined a group of kind and talented ladies who are all interested in photography. I am hoping some of their mad skills will rub off on me! Plus they are just so kind and fun! So each week we have a challenge and we post the photos we took for the challenge on our blogs. And here are mine!!! Remember gals - I love CC!!!!!

These first three were photos I took earlier in the week without knowing what our challenge would be. I think they might satisfy the challenge, though. While they aren't the best composition, I think got some DOF in there!

The next set are photos I took today at KidFest. Kennedy had a blast and I had fun playing with my camera!!!




TFL everyone!

15 comments:

heather taylor photography said...

What cool shots... that kid fest thing looks like it was a lot of fun! And yep, I definitely think you've got the DOF thing! Love the angle in the second shot, too. No cc from me... :)

Dana Tate said...

oh these are so so cute. i love your dof shots.

photo_chick said...

It looks like yo uhave the idea of what depth of field is. I am not a fan of the angled shots myself, I am more traditional. However I do know it is a very popular trend right now and the angled shot is nice and is a great example of a shallower depth of field.

Colleen said...

That 3rd pic is just PRECIOUS! You nailed the challenge this week. I have a hard time getting the foreground to blur with the focus on a subject in the background. You are a pro at that!!

MichelleLanning said...

wonderful shots Danielle -- really awesome one of Kenna!!!

cherie said...

you did great! love the shots to . photos of kids are just so much fun! like the one of them riding their little trikes.

Naranjos said...

Excellant job on Depth of Feild photos...You did a great job! I saw the foward and behind DOF and I think that is great!! Your daughter is precious!

Breezy said...

I really like the shallow DOF you got in the first one. Nice job!

Daniela said...

Beautiful photos :)

Happay said...

great pics!

mrsdinlv said...

Gorgeous photos Danielle! My favorite is the facepainting one!

scrappy77 said...

Danielle I love the two of Kennedy in the green dress! Great shots!

Norma Kennedy said...

Loving your photos..... they are all beautiful. I suppose thats easy when you have great subjects to work with :')

Norma (localocairis)

Charley Madden said...

What beautiful photos, Danielle....Kenna is such a beauty, I know you and Jeff can't stop looking at her!!!!

Monica said...

gorgeous colors!