4.21.2009

April Magazine

For the month of April, I had four pubs! It was a very exciting month! They were all in CARDS magazine (on shelves now!). Here is a looksie!

"Little One"
Used more yummy Making Memories Animal Crackers on this one!
"Happy Birthday"
I used a cupcake template from scrapbook.com to make this size. I seem to be hooked on Making Memories because this was their Easter line from '08! You can't tell in the photo,but there is also glitter all around the cupcake! And the cupcake holder has pink glitter cardstock strips from Doodlebug!
"Whoo Loves You?"
I adore this line from K & Company! So fun and girly! I also have a huge ribbon stash - it was fun to use this bright pink sheer ribbon here!

"Happy Birthday"
On this card I used a mixture of Little Yellow Bicycle goodies, Prima, K & Company, Martha Stewart and Creative Cafe! Layered tons of fun things on this card!
I have been creating like crazy for upcoming deadlines! So keep your eyes peeled for reveals and sneaks for May!!!

Have a super week!

2 comments:

cheryln said...

I was just browsing through that mag yesterday and noticed all your fabulous creations Danielle! Congrats to you!! so well deserved!! you are such an inspiration!

Norma Kennedy said...

Loving all ur creations...fantastic job and congrats !!!!