4.08.2009

In Print....

It seems I never remember to share when some of my work is in print. My local scrappy friends always ask and I rarely remember to bring copies to show them! So...here are the last 2 months...


March Cards - 2 little mini cards! You can see the alligator one in the background! I just love the Animal Crackers line from Making Memories...perfect baby goodies!

February Scrapbook Trends - a layout of Jeff and Kennedy. (We were visiting the land Ryan and Lindsay purchased to build their home on...and they moved in a few months ago!) I was tickled the editor did a little blurb about my layout in the opening pages! That was a cool surprise!


And here is Kennedy holding the magazine!March Cards - They asked for a set of 5 mini cards but just spotlighted one. You can kind of see the others in the background. And the instructions they printed were actually for a different card, but oh well! No biggie! These were made with the Making Memories Animal Crackers line again!


At Michaels this week I noticed the April Cards magazine is out....I am in there too! As soon as I get my copy of the mag I will post them on here for you all to see. :)

Have a blessed week!

7 comments:

VAWM said...

Just fabulous work Danielle! You are such an awesome talent!

catchinghappiness said...

Congrats Danielle. All your work is wonderful! Have a great day!
~Amy Tara~
http://catchinghappiness.wordpress.com/

Andrea Amu said...

How fun to see all those on print, eh?! I think they are all so cute, and I love the picture of your dd holding the mag! I have been trying for soooo long to break into Cards or ST! I sent in a huge bunch for thiscurrent call, so I really hope this time works for me. I love their publications.

Happay said...

great job with the pubs! I love the little hippo card.

Daniela said...

Exciting news!!!! I love going to Michaels and paging through these beautiful magazines. Your creatins are beautitul. Congrats :)

Jayna said...

Do you happen to the Making Memories Slice with the Animal Crackers design card?

Heather said...

I am so jealous that you have your paper art in magazines! I'd LOVE to do that! Your cards are darling. I like your style.