4.06.2009

RAK Winner!!!!!!

Thanks so much to all of you that played in the Triple the Sketch Anniversary Blog Hop! I loved reading your comments and was so excited 16 of you decided to take me up on my challenge! It was so much fun to visit your blogs and see your creations! I adored them all and came away very inspired!

I went to the random number generator and the computer picked a winning number for me! The winner was the 4th entry - Califoniagudmundsons!!!!!!! Congratulations Ashley! The layout she created is sooo sweet - she made a raincloud with buttons for rain drops! Ashley - leave me a message with your email addy so I can get your addy and send out your goodies!!!!!

And I will leave you with my card for Triple the Sketch #51 - lots of Amy Butler Goodies!


AND...all the layouts for the April kit at Kraft Girl Kits are up! You can take a look in the gallery! Here is one of mine...more to come, I promise! I think this may be my favorite Kraft Girl kit yet!

3 comments:

cheryln said...

love your card and lo Danielle! Congrats Ashley!!

Kim said...

Thanks for the fun on the blog hop this weekend and for the kind words on my blog! Love that card for sketch #51!

californiagudmundsons said...

Danielle, thanks so much for picking me!!! I was so excited to see my name and layout mentioned on your blog!!! thanks so much!!! my e-mail address is gudmundson@cox.net!!! thanks!!!