4.22.2009

My Little Shoebox + Hambly!

Yes, my title is correct! My Little Shoebox goodies with Hambly deliciousness! I was so thrilled when the fabulous Suzy West told us we would be working with Hambly AND My Little Shoebox this month! What a treat! The two go together sooo well!!! See for yourself! (This month I worked with the line "WONDERFUL" from My Little Shoebox)

"Face Painting"
On this layout I used a yellow Hambly overlay on white cardstock for my background. And I stitched around it of course - did you know you can stitch on overlays?! I also added an orange kraft sticker from Hambly along the left side of the photo. I placed two teal tree rub ons from Hambly in the bottom right corner. Do you see the little pink one at the base of the trees? That is Hambly too! The matching teal rub on is on the left side of the photo. Of course all the paper, chipboard letters ad die cuts are My Little Shoebox!


In this full shot you can see the fun I had playing with circles! I cut the blue circle die cuts in half and adhered them to the right edge of the photo to make a scallop effect. The smaller blue circles are actually punched from patterned paper and layered with jewels!

"Yo"
This is a very simple card! All patterned paper is My Little Shoebox along with the chipboard letters! On the right side of the card I layered 2 Hambly overlays (pink and teal). Then used another Hambly tree rub on!!!


"Cresto" (Kennedy says Cresto instead of Presto when waving her wand!)
I am in love with the Hambly overlays now. This pink one is so delicious! I layered strips of My Little Shoebox paper along the left side - and added a teal kraft sticker from Hambly. The green and yellow circles are punched from the MLS patterned paper. And the pink journal spot is a Hambly rub on!


"BFF"
One final card for you! I again layered the Hambly overlays! I used a My Little Shoebox die cut to house the title and added lots of Hambly rub ons. The title is actually a Martha Stewart sticker.


Thanks for taking a peak friends! In a few days I will post more My Little Shoebox creations!!!!!

2 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

You've done great work here Danielle! Love it all!

Jane said...

you do really great work with MLS...they are very lucky to have you!!