4.07.2009

More Kraft Girl Goodness!

And here are more of my creations using the rocking kit at Kraft Girls! Seriously - you need to RUN there and buy yourself a kit!

"First Bath"
I used cardboard for the background of this layout! I love love love texture! I did lots of edge distressing and inking and tearing and crazy sewing...just all around messiness. I love the outcome!




"Gigi"
Yum. This paper is just delish! And I completely adore this photo of my grandmother and Kennedy! This is a new fav of mine I think!!!



Hope you are all enjoying your weeks!!!!! Have a blessed one!

6 comments:

cheryln said...

fabulous work girl!!

Jacilynn said...

So beautiful! I'm blown away by your work.

Heather Prins said...

awesome!

Leigh said...

Gorgeous layouts, Danielle!
You rocked that kit!!

Amy Wilges said...

fabulous work, girl! love the details! :)

Tricia Wilson said...

Awesome layouts Danielle! I love them both a lot! Great work.