8.04.2009

More MLS and CHA!!!!!!


Above is another card I made using the Little Lady line from My Little Shoebox. I LOVE the scalloped circle paper! And I think I have already mentioned I adore the new chipboard alphas!!

And.......I wanted to share the latest video from Chic Chat! If you haven't stopped by the MLS blog over the last month or so, you have been missing a lot! Our girls Heather and Erin are so freakin' hilarious and do the BEST videos for us! And they taped tons of awesome footage during the show! This is the latest video....I think you will get a kick out of it!!

This first video is pretty tame...I will post the crazier ones in the days to come!!!!!
(ps - look for sweet Kenna on a layout on the video!)

3 comments:

ellie said...

LOVE the ladybugs on "Get Well"...how cute are they? :D

cheryln said...

sweet card Danielle!

ellen s. said...

that card is so coool!