8.02.2009

Storage Units, Ink & More Blog Hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So glad you are joining our blog hop! You can win all 3 new inkies if you hop all the way through!
You should be coming here from Tammy's blog!!!! HERE If you need to start at the beginning, head to the SU Ink blog HERE.

I decided to show you our new ROBOT INKIE!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted this first card to look messy, like oil from the robots! Don't you just love the little sentiment "You Compute Me"!!!

Core'dinations cardstock, Darice bling, SU Ink stamp and ink.


I thought this second one made for a great boy birthday card! What do you think?


Core'dinations cardstock, SU Ink stamp and ink, American Crafts rub ons, Pink Paislee brads

Enjoy the rest of the sneak peek hop!!!! Bbe
sure you remember to leave a comment on all the blogs to be eligible to win the grand prize of all three new inkies!!!
The next blog is Cathleen's! HERE

And remember, you can purchase all of them at the SU Ink site!!!!

.

26 comments:

MJ said...

Cute cute cute. I love the birthday bot one especially. Great job with the sneak peek.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Those robots... they make such a mess! Cute idea on the first card with the "oily" stains, and love the second one with the corduroy brads! Great designs!

Sarah's Stamping Studio said...

I adore the birthday bot. All of the colors are coordinated so well...I enjoyed your site.

Sandra said...

what fun cards - I know a little boy that would get a kick out of them!
Sandra

Sue D said...

I love this little robot! Boys(big and little!) will really like these cards.

Denise Wenzloff said...

Your :BOTS: are great...love both cards...great sneak peek

Chrisd said...

The Birthday Bot card would be perfect for all the little(and BIG boys-ha)in my life... they love Star Wars...

Loretta said...

I like the oil stains on the bot card! Very cute boy birthday card!!!

Kristen said...

Great cards, and your bots are wonderful. I really like the birthday bot. Great sneak peek.

Jenn said...

So stinkin' cute!

Janet said...

Very cute!

Leigh OBrien said...

Very cute....robots in love!! hee hee

SMK said...

ahhh these are great! hehe love your LOs :D

redstamper7 said...

Kids would just love the robot cards and your version is great!

Becky T

Donna said...

Cute bots! The birthday bot is my favorite. Thanks for the blog hop!

windycindy said...

I like the idea of using different colors of robots so they look like
two different ones. The heart is adorable between the two bots!
Thanks for the ideas.....Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

jaymack said...

The oil from the robots is a cute idea.

babyjsmom said...

So cute. Love your cards and that's my favorite stamp.

Lynne in NI said...

Super cute! I really love these little robots!

Julie Ranae said...

Just when I think the offerings for the hop can't get any cuter!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I love the bots! I like the fairies and forest set too. OK, I like them all!

StacyC said...

Nice job!!

Woman Undone said...

I totally got the dirty oiled look of the robots!!

Deb said...

Adorable! Love the idea of the greasy robot mess! This would be perfect for my brothers who are always grimy from their car renovating work!

Carey said...

cute job!! I love the oily stains on the first card. TFS

Careu

deborah345 said...

Love the Birthday Bot - cute card, cute saying.
deborah345 _2 at yahoo dot com