8.06.2009

Some favs from CHA

Phew - so I have been back from CHA for almost a week now....hard to believe! And I am finally getting around to going through my photos!!! I just wanted to share some of them with you all!!!

These are some products that are on my NEED list!!!

NEW CRATE PAPER!!!!!!

MINI CHIPBOARD HOUSES from MAYA ROAD

MORE NEW CRATE PAPER


NEW FLIP CALENDAR from MAYA ROAD
YET MORE NEW CRATE PAPER

NEW JENNI BOWLIN
NEW ADORABLE MINI FROM MAYA ROAD


And lastly I want to leave you with a new video of the crazy My Little Shoebox!!!



2 comments:

ellie said...

mmm, I really like the new Crate Paper.....and the little minis from Maya Road....sweet!

Thanks for showing your pics....makes me want to go shopping though! lol

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Loved the pictures...

Just blog hopping and found your blog....so glad that I did. I enjoyed your post and will be back to read more. I have a GREAT giveaway going through Sunday night...$100 Surprise Gift....with a little Christmas to go along with it.