10.25.2009

Lil Crab!

Here is my final project for My Little Shoebox for the month! These photos are so old...but I have been waiting to scrap them for awhile!!! Kennedy was 2.5 on our trip to Florida! A crab wandered up to our towels on the beach and we females were squealing! We were hoping it would just crawl away. But Jeff was determined to catch it! So he chased and chased it and did end up getting it! He showed Kennedy but she wasn't so sure of it!!! I don't blame her!



I used the round paper and cut slits along some of the edges. I then slid the pink paper and green strips underneath. I cut out many of the little clouds and pop dotted them. I also used the overlay clouds and layered them with paper.

The title in the fun chipboard letters is on a die cut and I added Stickles around the edge. I also added Stickles to the circluar paper.
Thanks for checking in! I will have the My Little Shoebox November projects to share soon!!!!

3 comments:

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Oh, this is precious! I love your coloring and details!

erin said...

very cute, danielle

Andrea Amu said...

Adorable page, Danielle!