10.28.2009

Layers of Color!!


Layers of Color is throwing a huge party and you’re invited!
November 14th – 15th, 2009
Layers of Color is celebrating their
*Autumn 2009 stamp release*
and revealing 9 new fabulous clear stamp sets
totaling over 80 original art stamps!


Layers of Color - An online boutique where stampers can find unique stamp products and be inspired by fresh out-of-the-box ideas.
Everyone who joins us will get FREE DIGIS party favors!

With a drawing and contest offering $250 in PRIZES!!


Also blog hopping with Faith Perspective,

a unique challenge from Stamping Sisters in Christ,

mingling with over one dozen talented stamp artists,

including Layers of Color Design Team!!

You won’t want to miss this fun event!

4 comments:

Abby said...

Hi Danielle, I'm so excited to be working on the LOC release party with you! I love your blog and your scrapbook creations are divine! I also read a few posts about your baby boy Sam and I'm so sorry for your loss. Your pictures are so touching that they brought tears to my eyes.

Abby:)

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Thank you,Danielle! What a special and fun weekend we'll be having! The participation and inspiring artwork has already started! I'm glad you've joined us!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Danielle just paying a visit to fellow GDT for LOC and I love your blog. The layouts are all so beautiful I have beocme a follower so I can continue to visit you after the party is over.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Susan Coish said...

Hi there from one LOC guest designer to another!

I'm so excited to be playing along with you!

Can't wait to see your gorgeous creations!

Susan
LOC Guest designer