10.19.2009

Sky's The Limit

This month I got to play with the Sky's the Limit line from My Little Shoebox! I love the muted colors!

The light blues and the clouds were a delight to play with!!!! For this layout I cut the blue circular paper off center. I cut out clouds and pop-dotted them. I used the fun glitter stickers for the title.

Aren't my grandparents the cutest couple??


Next is a fun little card! I love the little houses in this line so I decided to make a "Congrats" card for a new home owner!!!! I hand cut the houses and clouds and pop-doted them. I placed them on a funky die cut, added the glitter sticker title and wrapped around some twine!!!!


The sentiment is on the back - it is a flat card! I cut out another house, used a die cut and placed the awesome tiny alphas inside it!Hope you enjoyed! I will be back soon with more projects with this line!

No comments: