10.05.2009

My Little Shoebox Goodies!

Time to share my latest My Little Shoebox projects!!!! This last month I used the line "In Bloom." I loved the blues, purples and pinks...and the fun flowers!!!!!

For this first one I pulled out the yellow in Kennedy's dress and the pink in her bag. This was her on the first day of Summer School! I didn't get a good shot of her looking at the camera so these will have to do! I used the glitter alphas on the die cut tag, along with the chipboard alphas.


The second layout is of Kennedy and her cousin, Ava. They were in the same room talking via phone! So cute!!! I had fun layering the flowers that I cut out of the patterned paper. And I am so loving the chipboard alphas.




This layout is of Kennedy and her Aunt Lindsay doing sidewalk chalk on the driveway! Again, I cute out the large flowers and layered them!


More projects will be coming soon. MLS paired with Hero Arts so I have some fun stamping to show!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

dstandard said...

Fabulous work - I miss seeing all your wonderful pages with the end of CMK!

kellyjean said...

These are SO adorable, Danielle! Just thought I'd pop in to see how you're doing. Blessings.

Laura said...

SO much JOY! in your layouts!!

Delightful!

Laura
Layers of Color