6.25.2008

Learning to Ride a Bike

The playground is the best kid place, don't you think???
Of course Kennedy enjoys playgrounds - but so does our dog, Isabel!!! That is, as long as there aren't tons of other kids around! Saturday evening Jeff had flag football for the rest of us went to Kill Creek Park. We were the only people at the playground for a long time. So Kennedy and Isabel (and me too) had fun on the playground! When we left, there was dog hair in the play tunnels! Oops!





In early May I picked up this little Princess bike with training wheels at a garage sale. I was pretty sure Kennedy wasn't ready for it yet, but it was a steal so I grabbed it. Boy, was I wrong! She is really getting the hang of it! I am so very proud of her! She loves to ride it - in fact I keep it in the back of the van so whenever we hit a park she can ride! These were some photos from Saturday evening. What a cutie!


And this is just another layout that I finally finished. I started it a crop a month ago and never got it all the way done until now! I enjoyed all the hand stitching and glitter!!




I hope you all are enjoying your weeks! June is almost over - can you believe it!? Get in all those summer activities before time gets away from you!!!


8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those pics at the playground are amazing! She's such a doll!! Love the LO...so many wonderful details.

erin said...

what beautiful photos!
looks like a wonderful day/evening at the park. i love the photo of her with the dog going into the tunnel.
blessings,
erin

Julie said...

Gorgeous pic Danielle. Love the playground ones.

Love the layout too.

Miss Em said...

Soo sweet. What a cutie!

Michelle Lanning said...

Oh she looks like she is having a ball! Great pics Danielle!

Heather said...

Such cute pictures! I love that LO--you always put so much into the little details! I love it!

Kim Ryden said...

Can't wait to see you tonight! Love your pictures and you LO!

AbbieTorroll said...

Looks like the park was a blast!! You got some great pics!! And I LOVE the new lo!!