6.25.2008

My Little Shoebox

Just wanted to share my first 2 creations using the Butterfly line from My Little Shoebox! All supplies other than cardstock are MLS!!!
For this one I had cut everything in the bottom left corner. I also cut out the butterflies from the patterned paper. I pop dotted the butterflies and heart. The photo is Kennedy's 3 yr portrait! She doesn't like to pose at all as you can tell!!!



This one has lots of the MLS cie cuts! LOVE THEM!!!!

And this is not MLS product!!! Just the little album I made for our trip to Myrtle Beach. I had premade the pages for journaling. At the end of each day of our trip I sat down and wrote about what we had done. The memories are all tucked away in this mini album! TFL!






7 comments:

philippine lottery said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.

Michelle Lanning said...

adorable -- I am really loving the alphas!

Kim Ryden said...

So Cute!!! I request to see all of these up close when we scrapbook together on Friday! Ok?!

Sheila said...

Love the mini book what a great idea!!

erin said...

your MLS creations are beautiful!
what a pretty daughter you have, and so cute with her poses!
love your fun mini too!

Jennifer Priest said...

Congrats on the DT spot!! Love the layouts you did as well and that mini book is great!

TanishaRenee said...

Adorable projects Danielle!!