- play on those inflatable air bouncies
- do a cookie walk (won 2 cookies)
- get a tattoo (she chose a giraffe)
- get her face painted (a pink heart on one cheek and a pink K on the other)
- get her hair painted (orange polka dots),
- build a wooden land sail (with daddy's help)
- pet and hold exotic birds
- geocach - our first time!!!!
- have a picnic
- play at the rockin' playground (one of the coolest in KC)
And this photo below is from LAST YEAR at Kid Fest! Same shot a year apart!!!!
Last night we visited Chick-Fil-A. There were having a Princess Night!!!! The radio station KLove was sponsoring it. There were dancing and singing kiddos doing Disney showtunes, a Prom Queen handing out princess stickers, Prince Charming trying the glass slipper on all the little girls, and Cinderella who signed autographs and took photos with the gals. Oh it was tooo cute!! So Kennedy picked out which princess outfit she wanted to wear. She chose Snow White of course! And, yes, I matched the wrong skirt with it! I know, I know, Snow White has a GOLD skirt! Oops!! Kennedy didn't realize it! She also picked out her own shoes, wand and tiara! She had a great time!