6.17.2008

My Little Shoebox

I am so tickled to announce that I have been asked to join my very first design team for a manufacturer! My Little Shoebox has asked me to join 6 other very talented ladies! Head on over to their brand new blog for a chance to win some My Little Shoebox goodies!!!!
http://mylittleshoebox.blogspot.com/

And check out their website to see their amazing products!!!!
http://www.mylittleshoebox.com/

Here are the announcement!

Sunday, June 15, 2008
Announcement: My Little Shoebox Design Team Members
I am pleased to announce the new faces for our Design Team. Joining myself, Suzy West and Erin Yamabe are:
Danielle Holsapple
Emily Jones
Gretchen McElveen
Norma Kennedy
Tanisha Long
Welcome ladies! I am very excited to have them joining us. You can expect to see a lot of awesome project from them every month.Congratulations and Welcome to My Little Shoebox!
Helen

12 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats Missy D on the little shoe box spot. Love the pages and the pics in the past posts too.

Scrappinology said...

Hola Danielle!!!

Felicidades!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Kennedy is getting sooooo big and she is a beauty!

Hope all is good in your world!

gina (gg loves Matthew)

Michelle Lanning said...

Awesome girl!! You deserve it and I can't wait to see what you create!

erin said...

congratulations, i love your style and am really looking forward to working with you:)

Heather said...

Yay! Congrats, girl! You deserve it!

Kim Ryden said...

That is so exciting! Congrats! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Shannadl said...

Congratulations Danielle!!! That is so great. I went and left my comment but I wanted to tell you, they have some great things. I love all of the chipboard.

Take care of yourself and hope to see you all soon!

Norma Kennedy said...

Hi Danielle, I just wanted to swing by and say I luv ur work & Im looking forward to working with ya ! Hugs, Norma

TanishaRenee said...

Congratulations Danielle! Really looking forward to working with you!

Julie Howard said...

So happy for you Danielle!!! Congratulations on the DT.

Amanda L. said...

Huge congrats Danielle!!

Miss Em said...

That is wonderful. I love My Little Shoebox. Great pics by the way.