6.04.2009

Blog Hop Winner and a Project

Thanks for blog hopping along with Storage Unit Inks and More!!!! I randomly chose a number for the winner of the golf stamp set! And the winner is.............Blogger

Scrappinology said...

How cute is that stamp! It is so nice to see masculine stamps! Your card is darling!

gina o

11:52 AM

Congrats Gina!!!!! Send me your email so I can send out this fun stamp set!!!!!!!

**********************************

Now, onto a little mini album! This month My Little Shoebox partnered with Clear Scraps! SO FUN! I worked with this little house mini book and took photos of Kennedy's bedroom. Then I asked her to tell me about the photos and I journaled her thoughts! Enjoy!!!










I have lots more to share! Another mini with MLS and Clear Scraps and all the June creations with Kraft Girl Kits! So check back in often!!!!!

10 comments:

Patter Cross said...

What a cute, cute album girl! And such a great idea to make a mini album of her room! I wished I would have done that. Adorable!

erin said...

this album is darling!

nikkibellish said...

Cute idea, and album!

ellen s. said...

what an adorable project! what a great idea and that cute little dinosaur is soo cute!

Julie O. said...

What an adorable and special lil' album. I love it!!

Scrappinology said...

Oh yay!!! how cool is that! I won the golf stamp set!! wooo hooo! My mom just moved to a community that has a golf course.....I am sure it will come in hand!! Thanks Danielle!!!

I love the album you made!! it is really cute!

Scrappinology said...

Danielle I do not see anywhere to email you my info so I sent you a pm at sb.com

thanks again!

Joani said...

I found you on SB.com and had to pop over to your blog. AWESOME! Love all your creations, your very inspiring!
Hugs,
Joani

Chrys said...

what a precious little book!!!

Lean said...

Wauw i love this room too and the minibook is so sweet.
greetings,lean