6.26.2009

More My Little Shoebox for June

June is coming to a close....hard to believe. So I thought I better share the rest of my June creations for My Little Shoebox before July hits!!

***


This first one is about a conversation I had with Kennedy about her dear brother, Sam. It was sweet, and tender and broke my heart....but I want to remember it forever....

I loved cutting out all the fun circles and owls in the patterned paper! And I love the funky, bright colors!!


***

I absolutely adore the round papers from My Little Shoebox! There is just something about shaped paper that sparks my creativity! For this layout I used a blurry, not so perfect photo of Kennedy and I - but we so rarely get our photo taken together I wanted to document it! I again had fun cutting up my patterned paper and layering it with the MLS sheer overlays and cardstock!




***
And finally, a layout about Jeff and our dog, Copper! This dog is BIG but thinks he is a lap/cuddly dog! He will sit and lay all over you! The distressing on this layout was really fun to do!




***

Also, we have unveiled the new lines that My Little Shoebox will be debuting next month at CHA! So I will be back shortly to share them all with you! I know you will love them!

Have a Blessed Day!

3 comments:

cheryln said...

all your work is absolutely amazing Danielle!

Myia Shantrice said...

You do excellent work Danielle! BTW I nominated you for an excellent blog award, so head on over to my blog and check it out!

Gloria Stengel said...

These layouts are fantastic! I've not been able to visit you in a while, and wow girl! Well done! Lovely things to look at!