6.01.2009

SU Ink Blog Hop!!!!!!!!!!




The design team of SUINK would like to invite you to hop along with us on our sneak peek blog hop. There are Five Fabulous new sets coming out and you can be the lucky winner of the whole sha-BANG!

I get to showcase the Golf set! It is too fun! Lots a super fun stamps to play with!!!

Next stop is Cathleen!!!!! Find her blog HERE to see her wonderful creations!


Did you leave a comment on all of the other blogs? Don't forget you have to comment on all stops in order to be eligible to win all of these adorable sets. If you did then this is your last step before being entered to win. Leave a comment on this post telling us what was your favorite set of the new releases! That's it--now just be patient and you can be the BIG winner.

And I have a little giveaway too! I have the golf stamp set to giveaway to a lucky stamper! Just leave a comment here about your favorite golf story! I will pick a random number and post the winner tomorrow! Good luck!!!

6 comments:

April said...

What a cute card Danielle! Perfect for some golf-loving dads out there...

I don't have a favorite golf story to share since I don't play but I'm sure I could find someone who does to give a card to made with that cute set! ;)

- April

Scrappinology said...

How cute is that stamp! It is so nice to see masculine stamps! Your card is darling!

gina o

Laura said...

This is super cute Danielle. I love all of the stitching you did on the card and those papers are great.

pjangel said...

my darling hubby is a golfer cute stamp

Kristen said...

Very cute card Danielle.

Leigh OBrien said...

He's adorable, Danielle! I love that little golfer for sure!