6.17.2009

Kraft Girls!!!!

I am finally uploading the rest of my creations with the June kit over at Kraft Girl Kits!!!! YUM!

On this layout I used the chipboard bracket in the kit under my title. I inked it orange. Then applied some Modge Podge and dumped lots of white glitter on it!


All my local scrappy friends know about my love of buttons!

And the entire layout. The photos were taken this May.
**********************

I had a hard time photographing this layout and getting the true colors right. I promise you the IRL image is much better!!!!


These photos are so old but I just adore them! Kennedy and her cousin - they only get to see each other once or twice a year.



********************

The ribbon that Pam included in this kit was to die for! I used every last bit of it!!!!

I hand cut my own little fish to carry on with the fish theme! Then used 3D adhesive to give it a lil umph!
Again, the colors in the layout go so well together in real life!

Hope you have a great week!!!
Blessings!

3 comments:

cheryln said...

fabulous los Danielle!!!

kristy.lynn said...

i love the pages danielle... help me find my way back to your other blog!! help!:)

Jacilynn said...

wow, You amaze me. Gorgeous pages