6.06.2009

Randomness on a Saturday Night!

Hope you all are enjoying your weekends! We just got home from a BBQ with my Bible study gals and their families - had such fun!

Just hoping on quickly to post a few photos of recent projects!!!

Today we revealed the cards and tags from sketch #60 over at Triple the Sketch! Here is mine!

And I will be slowly sharing my Kraft Girl kit projects with the June kit! It has such fun, bright, summery colors and designs!!!!

On this layout I wanted a quilt-like feel. I cut out lots of squares and sewed them all on ! Lots of sewing but a fun look I think!!! I punched some circles out of the patterned paper with my Martha Stewart mini scallop punch - I am loving that thing! The journaling went right on the photo. Gotta love colored Sharpies!



I have lots more to share so check back in often! And enjoy your first June weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Martha said...

so cute