6.14.2009

Owls anyone????

I am just loving the little owl craze that has been in the scrapbook markets lately! And this month my creations are full of little owls!!!!

The awesome line I am currently creating with for My Little Shoebox is called "Who's There." And one of the brand new stamps sets from SU Ink that debuted this month is called "You're a Hoot." AndI have to give a shout out to Core'dinations Cardstock who partnered with the MLS DT this month! I am loving the Antique Collection!!! Care to see how the fun I had with these rockin' projects all together?!?!
**************

CARD: Love the look and texture of this cardstock...seriously! I cut out the little birds and yellow circles from patterned paper, did lots of punching and used my new markers on the stamp!!!


******************
HOOT: Kennedy loves to ham it up for the camera! Can you tell?
I used the Black Magic cardstock for the border and sanded it down to show some yellow. I also flipped it over and used the plain side as well! I just adore this teeny owl stamp, don't you? And you can't go wrong with this funky circle paper from MLS!



*************

MUDPIE: Kennedy and her friend Taylor. Playdate in the mud!!!! Both these girls love dirt, bugs and mud so they can be trouble when they get together!!!


*****************
WHOO IS SO CUTE?
I have used this photo before, but just had to scrap it again! It is from last summer - but I so adore her smile! Not to mention her swimsuit matches this paper line perfectly! (you scrappers know what I am talking about!!!!)


Hope you enjoyed checking out the owls!!!!!!! I am busy creating so check back soon for more creations!!!!!!!

3 comments:

cheryln said...

lovin' all your owl creations! so cute!

Danielle said...

She is so cute! I'm loving your owl projects!

Leslie Ashe said...

Yummy owl projects Danielle!!!!
Your Kennedy girl is darling!